Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good Work!

Today I got kudo's from co-workers and peers.  It was nice to have them say that my work was making an impact and we all tried to think of ideas about how to make more of an impact.  Some good ideas were thrown out and I am hoping that it will turn into a full time gig here in the next few months.  

On another note, I am looking forward to this weekend.  A long weekend in the backcountry is what I am in need of I think.  I am lucky to have a partner that doesn't mind shouldering a pack and getting out with me.  I normally don't go anywhere on long holiday weekends, but we chose a destination far enough back that hopefully there won't be hordes of people there. 

I will be posting pictures of my knitting projects here pretty soon, those pieces that I haven't given away at any rate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment