Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Monday (yeah right)

Been a pretty good weekend and today my girl has a day off.  We were going to go on our annual beach hike this past weekend but Goodman and Mosquito Creeks were impassable by mere mortals such as ourselves.  So, instead, we slept in a lot.  On Saturday I attended a wake for a high school friend and despite the reason for getting together, it was very cool seeing old friends.  To me they all looked the same for the most part!

My knitting and spinning have relapsed into non-existence lately.  I am eagerly awaiting my new niddy noddy which my friend Merritt is making me so that I can set the twist on what I have on my spindle and start again.


I want to go spend a chunk of change on new yarn too but have the opportunity to get my truck out of the garage (again dammit!).

No comments:

Post a Comment