Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Friday, July 22, 2011

strict definitions

rarely do I ramble in type.  but tonight, you get what you get.  :)  I was thinking and asked myself a question about anthropology and got was instantly stymied, not knowing if the question I had asked myself was really the question I had meant to ask myself...going through my own understanding of semantics, which I admit is fairly limited fairly, all that, I started searching for a strict definition and I ended up with the word "Enterprise."  You with me?

Enterprise is a way to co-notate an activity with merit.   Activities without merit are folly.  An enterprising young person, or a fool, you would rather be? omg I sound like yoda Or both? Most wanting to be the former, is where most of us end up. Which is exactly what I didn't know for quite the longest time.  So back to my anthropological issue.

Uh, which is what?  Oh yeah, my anthropological issue.  I was thinking about talented people that I know.  I was thinking about the passion that they hold.  And how our cultural value of what they are gifted with has given them the opportunity to do such good works in a capacity that most suits them and wondered whether or not the study of ancient civilizations could explain the current phenomenon.  I know.  I specialize in "dry."  Can't help it.

It's nearly 2.  Will be two by the time I finish this.  I reckon' I am sleeping on the couch, not for punishment really, but I know how she hates being woke up.  And there is little chance I could go lightly back into the bedroom so as not to be yelled at again.  She rolls her eyes, and can get quite mean, best to leave her be!

I did good tonight, I think, its not quite two so I have time to tell you.  This group I am working with is at a tipping point.  There is cash momentum building up.  It's scary almost!  I don't think they realize what is about to happen.  They are going to be in the drivers seat.  OK, so that's a little optimistic :)   Really though, I have met some very talented people, incredibly capable, and wanting to do the right thing.  How can you beat that?  So I told some folks, and that's how I did good.  Pulled K's for them.  I am half hoping they choose someone else to hold on to the handlebars.

Two minutes.
All I know is,
all I know is,
I, love you,
yes I,
love you
all I know is
all I know is
I love you,
yes I love you,
all I know is
its two o'clock.  G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment