Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Things I forgot to mention...

a bee hive on the foot bridge...the proposed letter to Strombo about trail conditions...the sound of the rocks polishing each other as the waves drew back...the guy from Switzerland that asked me about Hornbein "The Younger" (medieval artist depicting plague scenes that are the basis for the tattoo on my right lower leg)...did I mention the whales we saw?...people setting up their tents so close to mine I could hear them fart? (a honyock move if ever there was one)...hole in the wall...oh, and the sun went down behind us (Rob was right)...

This was taken near the end of a long day...

No comments:

Post a Comment