Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A good Christmas...

I had a really good Christmas this year!  On Christmas eve I was able to hang out with the kids and open presents and play, and on Christmas day we went to Sandy's sister's house to spend the day and have dinner with her family.  I did score some excellent presents this year!  Sandy bought me a replacement pair of snowshoes (my old ones were thrashed and the bindings broke last year), and a beverage container for trips into the back country.  From her family, I got a cool multi-tool (similar to a Leatherman but lighter and cooler!), slippers, flannel pants for lounging around the house, two sweaters, a new set of Addi Turbo's, and a flashlight!  We had a great dinner, and then watched the second of the Narnia movies.

As this year comes to a close, I have been enjoying taking account of the blessings in my life.  I feel a sense of calm and peace knowing that God is working in my life.  This year will be filled with lots of smiles and adventures, I am sure!  I hope yours is too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment