Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wednesday, the morning after...

John Butler Trio with my baby!  Flew down under the radar and back in 11 hours.  Nice!  I am feeling sorry for Sandy because she had to go in to work, on little sleep for sure.  Got back at 3:30 this morning.  I am brain dead, but trying to be productive, I promise.  The show itself was no less than amazing!  Sandy had the perch too, standing on the bench in the back a head above everyone.  I did my best not to sing loudly the whole time, but it's hard not to, and belted out a line or two more than a few times.  Near the finale, JB had the crowd singing a love song to anyone they could think of that they loved.  Parents, children, partners, brothers and sisters, cousins, soldiers, teachers, mentors, ...the list goes on and on doesn't it, it was cool.  Then he played peaches and cream, a song about how children are so adorable that you just want to eat them up!  Its not really a song about eating children, but they can be that sweet.  He played One Way Road, after that which Sandy called perfectly, saying that she could tell because of the way he sitting on the chair but I think it was some sort of clairvoyance!   Ended with Get Funky Tonight which made me want to dance but Sandy wouldn't come down from her perch...I don't blame her, I dance like I am trying to keep the music out of my eyes.

Listening to Matisyahu this morning, and getting busy...we come into this world, we are sent here, for one reason and one reason only, to bring light to the darkness...I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment