Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Monday, November 21, 2011

A blustery day

I have to admit I wish I were sitting at the window and knitting...a terrible thing to admit to, though I am working instead.  I got a  call from Nathan.  He played a gig on Saturday and was feeling good about it.  He recommended a book to me by Thomas Pynchon, The Crying of Lot 49,and its a fun read so we talked about that.  I will do what is recommended to Pynchon Newbies, and just read it (and then try to dissect it on the second run-through although that isn't recommended).

People are huddled at the bus stop, and another bunch are huddled apparently waiting for the zoo to open.  I should get back to working...it doesn't help that I am listening to Pink Floyd either.  It matches the day.  Waiting for worms...not the most inspirational or uplifting song...for some reason...I have some really nice yarn...

Update:  "Drats!" to these ambiguous data requests, always send me off on a tangent!

No comments:

Post a Comment