Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Patience

You know, its easy for negative thoughts to creep in, for self-deprecation to win out, and to get to feeling down because things didn't work out the way I thought they should or as fast as I thought they would.  Truth be told, I didn't start out today feeling very positive, but as I look around today, and I see all of the positive things going on around me, I have to smile and I have to think that God is looking out for me, and that he wants me to be happy.  I am healthy, I have a great partner in Sandy, and I have opportunities.  I have people praying for me, I have people that love me.  I have great kids.  Things will eventually turn around for me, I will have the things I want, I just have to be patient.  And stay happy and not let the thief take whats mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment