Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ping Pong?

Over the past year, my ping pong game has improved, well not quite dramatically, but it has improved!  I beat Sandy 2 out of 10 games on Saturday!  Now that may not seem like a huge deal but trust me, playing her in ping pong is like playing a ninja!  Holy smokes!  I have to say too that in those games I did lose, I lost by not very much!  After ping pong on Saturday, we walked around Discovery Park for a while which was nice.  A pretty chill weekend overall. 

2 comments:

  1. the ping pong ninja lives! next year baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, you just wait! next year I am bringing my own paddle!

    ReplyDelete