Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Friday, October 15, 2010

True confessions of a knitter...

Ahhh, its finally Friday!  This has been a wierd week and I am glad it is over.  Gonna start a new hat...last night I gave Rory his "fractal hat"...the most complicated hat I have ever knit, as the pattern was self-made and every row was different...not like most where you get to zone out and knit!  The pattern on the hat repeated itself every 17 stiches to make a mandelbrot set 5 times around the hat.  The confession?   I actually gave it to Sandy a while back (hey she's got pull!), and knitted him another less complicated hat, but when she saw that one she wanted it instead so I washed and blocked the fractal hat and presented it as new...I know, I know...but it's not like he will ever know...point is, I wanted him to have something from me before he left town, and it worked out well for everyone. WOOT!  It's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment