Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Friday, October 29, 2010

Ready for the weekend!

Lots happened today!  I went to court this morning and as it turns out, I owe no back alimony and won't have to pay anymore from here on out!  WOOT!  I got out of court, went to work for a bit and watched the kidlings from the daycare downstairs parade through, came home, put on a suit and went to a job interview.  The interview went pretty well, but I didn't walk out of there thinking I had nailed it.  It's hard to say though.  I will definitely need to bone up on my technical network and troubleshooting skills in case I get called for a second interview.  This weekend is just going to be a chill weekend, but I am very ready for it for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment