Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This whole running thing...

I finished another hat for me a couple days ago.  The first one I knitted for me I ended up not liking.  The second one I knitted for me I like a lot!  I had to felt it a little to get the fit right, but it is more plain than the first and that suits me.  I am currently working on hats for Nathan and Bre, per their request for winter hats while in China.  I found some verigated Lana Grossa yarn at Weaving Works that I really like for Bre and some natural color for Nathan.  They should be in the mail in a week or so! 

For a week or so now I have been getting up and running along with my regular exercises...I don't like it, running just plain and simple sucks!!  I can see some improvement in my cardio health already which is good to report.  My goal is to be able to run all the way up the hill, currently, I can almost make it to the hill! 

1 comment:

  1. you should check out this lady's farm. maybe even volunteer a day or so...
    http://paradisefoundfiber.com/the-fiber-shack/

    ReplyDelete