Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Sunday, November 21, 2010

Am I really...

up at 5:30 on Sunday morning?  I guess that is the price I am paying for having an over-active mind.  Friday I met with some people who are months, possibly only weeks ahead of me on the curve of this new venture I am wanting to undertake.  It was really disappointing to talk with them and find out that they had same idea that I did.  They also have a large group of people already on board.  I am meeting with them as a group on Wednesday of next week and am hoping for an offer to collaborate.  Also, yesterday didn't go as well as I would have liked either.  One step forward and two steps back is a good summation of my life right now.  I don't want to tell God how to run his business, so I will just say that I would have taken care of things differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment