Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Monday, November 22, 2010

Watching the snow

Easy to do from here!  With all the warnings on tv about staying inside, stocking up on food, not driving the car I felt really good about my regular monday, which is to work in the home office, maybe walk to go grocery shopping, do some laundry...I figured it was just a matter of time before the rest of the world caught on with my idea, even if the only excuse they have to live right is a weather anomily. 

I did travel out for a meeting this morning.  It's always nice to sit down with people of shared vision and moving forward is a nice characterstic of any venture.  Speaking of ventures,  looking out at the weather this week, I am still hopeful that the weekend of the beach trip is mild weather...I know the chances are slim, but I have a good feeling about it, ya know? 

The knitting is going well.  I want to go back and get skeins of silver and black, William likes those colors these days.  Yesterday us kids got out to play in the snow, so I am pretty sure that I will be spending a good part of this day knitting.  Isn't that what you are supposed to do when it snows?
Mmm, heimgemacht!

No comments:

Post a Comment