Flying up side up

Flying up side up
All wobbly like
An old biplane crashes
Like a chick takes flight
Not at all like the phoenix.





Friday, November 12, 2010

Banging out hats!

Just finished blocking out a couple of hats for Nathan and Bre, to keep they heads warm this winter in China...They turned out nice I think.  Straight knit, easy stuff.  The bottom (black with verigated stripes) hat in this photo is one I knit for myself.  Actually, it is one of two that I had knit for myself.  The first one was a verigated red which I ended up not liking, so I banged out another one for me before knitting the other two. It is now time to start on hats for the kids for Christmas. 

I am glad it's Friday today.  I am home working on "this side thing" that I have going on.  A couple of months ago I had an innovative idea, did a lot of research and put a lot of thought into it, and last week I took it to a few business owners that I thought might be interested.  Turns out, they were very interested and they are on board.  Since then, I have been working on it hot and heavy.  Still though, I can't tell you what it is, because I want it to be a surprise!  My plan is to go public in January, so stay tuned! 


No comments:

Post a Comment